Spring has officially sprung (I’m sure you’re tired of hearing that already, right?) and our toes get to come out of hibernation and make their way into cute sandals and our finger tips get to adorn bright and pastel polishes. Below are just a few of my favorite colors that I love to wear during spring. Do you prefer brights or pastels more on your nails?
Also, I wish I was the girl in charge of thinking of names for nail polish colors, doesn’t that seem like a rad job?
1. Sally Hasen in I Pink I Can
2. Urban Outfitters polish in Smush
3. American Apparel nail lacquer in Palm Springs
4. Urban Outfitters polish in Crowded
5. OPI polish in A Good Man-Darin is Hard to Find
1. Essie’s Good to Go top coat. I LOVE this top coat. If you’re like me and cannot wait for your nails to dry, this top coat will become your best friend. I put it on and in about 90 sec my nails are good to go!
2. American Apparel glitter polish in Galaxy. Anytime I want to give my polish a little kick, I layer this polish before my top coat and it does the trick every time.