This weekend we celebrate Memorial Day, the unofficial start of summer. We’re about half way done with 2012 (crazy!) and between now and Labor Day I have a list of things I want to accomplish. I feel if I write them down it will help me be more determined to accomplish them before summer is over. As soon as summer is over, autumn is such a blur and then boom, it’s the holidays. I promise to not bring up the holidays again until October. Here is my 2012 Summer Checklist:
1. Start and finish MiddleSex. Which has been sitting in my library for three months.
2. Head up to the Bay Area to visit old friends (San Jose, San Francisco and Santa Cruz).
4. Attend weekly bikram, aka hot yoga classes here.
5. Take a trip to somewhere in California that I haven’t been to a long time (I’m thinking San Diego).
6. Go to a comedy club
7. Attend a handful of Oscar Outdoors events. First one I’m attending is June 26 for Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
8. Host a ‘Around the World’ dinner party.
10. Go camping with friends. S’mores and all!
I want to know, what are your plans this summer?